Mirror radiators by Cosy Art
Mirror Radiators are available as Electric (Infrared) or water versions with a range of designs:
Tempered Glass Mirror radiator with anti fog system and towel rail
Free Delivery For Mainland UK (*some outlying codes excluded)
COSY-ART range are delivered within 2-6 weeks
TRV Valve set is included in price!
• Material: Infrared heating element (Electric)
• Material: Mild Steel heating element (Wet system)
• Material: Tempered glass
• All components use British standard fittings.
• Tested to BS EN 442 standards.
• Supplied with all fixtures and fittings.
• Suitable for water filled central heating systems only.
• Safety tested at 10 bar pressure. The pressure in your home will normally be well under 5 bar.
Electric, wet system, or dual fuel options
Horizontal or Vertical mounting
Outputs from 800 to 1200 watts
Depth 65mm / Projection 90mm
Outputs stated are Watts @ Δt50°C in accordance with EN442 standards. Conversion factor for Δt60°C is x1.267. Conversion factor for BTU is x3.412
Heights stated are product heights only, 100-150mm should be left below the radiator when hanging. All wall hanging brackets supplied. Widths stated do not include valves.
All wet system radiators have standard 1/2”BSP-F connections. Pipe centres may vary dependent on valves used.
Projection stated is the overall of measurement from the wall to the front face of the radiator once installed on the brackets provided.
Cosy Art Mirror Radiators Output & Size Chart
All sizes are in (mm)
Mirror – Horizontal/Vertical
CosyArt Mirror Radiators Information
|Delivery Time||2-4 weeks aprox|
(4-6 weeks for stone finishes)
|Free For Mainland UK (*some outlying codes excluded)|
|Special Order Item|
|5 Year Manufacturers Guarantee|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.