Soft lines with a touch of romance and seductive
roundedness tease the senses. Warm touch of
wood and everlasting design show the cosiness
of your home.
Available in 126 sizes, 3 standard depths& 19 Wood Types
70mm (Single) 357w to 1972W output
100mm (Double) 481w to 2691W output
120mm (Triple) 734w to 3151W output
• Material: A Range of Natural Wood Finishes
• Supplied with Thermostatic Valve & Head
• Supplied with Template & all fixtures and fittings.
• Suitable for water filled central heating systems only.
• Safety tested at 10 bar pressure. The pressure in your home will normally be well under 5 bar.
Radiator connection: BOTTOM CENTER, LEFT, RIGHT (connection 3/4) if the connection of the radiator is on the RIGHT (R) side then the thermostatic head is on the RIGHT side of the radiator.
If the connection of the radiator is on the LEFT (L) side or in the MIDDLE (M) then the thermostatic head is on the LEFT side of the radiator.
Distance between connecting pipes: 50 mm
Distance from the wall to the connecting pipes: 47 mm for all dimensions and models of radiator
Supplied Complete with : Thermostatic Valve & Head integrated in the radiator
Mounting Console + (screws and instructions)