Imposing, surprising, innovative, confronting. Knockonwood is the very first radiator made of wood.
The beautifully designed simple yet elegant covering has been finished with the noblest veneer. Durable
wood that curves gracefully along the wall.
Knockonwood's warm power radiates from its Low-H2O core, which guarantees energy savings and
a higher warmth output. Available in 9 different types of wood.
- The wooden covers are finished with a scratch-resistant polyurethane varnish,
- gloss degree 40%. High UV resistance.
- Price category 1: - Oak natural - Beech natural - Maple natural - Zebrano natural
- Price category 2: - Oak bleached - Beech bleached - Mahogany - Oak wenge-coloured - Walnut
- Metal parts: sandblast grey metallic (001)
- The valve and its connections are concealed within the standard casing.
- The surface temperature of the casing stays safe to touch, even at a water temperature of 90°C.
- Complies with the safety requirement DHSS DN4.
- The casing can be removed in its entirety for cleaning and maintenance.
- a 10 year guarantee